Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I heart CAPTCHA

So, there's this thing called CAPTCHA that some sites use to help prevent bots from signing up and taking all the good things. Specifically, Ticketmaster uses it. At least that's where I found my three cool CAPTCHA images from.

First, we'll discuss the following CAPTCHA image:
I've performed several imaginary acts in my life. A lot of them have to do with nightly activities. But, needless to say, I found that one a little amusing.

Next, we'll talk about:I've heard "bigger isn't always better", but isn't this phrase taking away from the American Way with "I want it BIG and I want it NOW!"? But, then we come to:
Now, CAPTCHA is trying to contradict itself. First it wants things smaller, now it wants an endowment. I'm sorry, but you can't be small and well endowed :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: