So, I have two tickets for report changes for the peeps I like to support and everyone else hates because "they're too demanding."
Ok, had two tickets. I sent one over to the Admin team because the "simplest" fix to that report is for the data to get fixed (an elimination didn't eliminate it to 0, rather to -1)
Anyways, I have a report fix for that in case the Admin team can't do their job, and I also have a set of reports for the other ticket I'd like to do.
Except, I can't do anything.
We're required to do our development in DEV now. Except, DEV has no data for the application these reports point to. And when I mean no data, the database file size is 0. For some reason those idiots in Technical cleared the application.
So, I made the changes in DEV and was like "I'll test it in UAT!" -- So, I imported the reports into UAT. Nope. There's something going on with UAT that the reports will not run.
I've sent a number of emails to Technical saying "hey, you're preventing me from working" (I want to put "you're impeding the progress of a minority!", but they may get too confused).
I'm about ready to be like this: