Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Randomness

So, I just had to print out an org chart for Ops and Strategy. So I start singing "Ops and Strategy... Ops and Strategy... Ops and Strategy... Strategy and Ops..." (like the "Milk and Cereal" song)

I don't think he got it.

Last night was Cinco de Mayo. We went out to Los Bravos for dinner. Some white chick was the live band. I found that weird. Then she started singing covers of Joan Jett (I Love Rock and Roll), Carrie Underwood (Before He Cheats), and Gretchen Wilson (I'm Here For The Party).

She was horrible. Besides, who invites WHITE PEOPLE to sing for CINCO DE MAYO?

My tummy's been off for some unknown reason. I doubt it's swine flu.

Someone finally noticed the fact I dyed my hair. Took 'til Wednesday. Crazy people I work with... don't notice things and have never seen The Never Ending Story.

I didn't sleep well last night. I'm unmotivated today. And I probably won't finish working until after 9pm due to a 9pm deadline on turning things into us.

I think I'm done rambling.

No comments: