Tuesday, April 10, 2007

End of Day 4 -- And it's stopped...

So, I made it basically to the end of day four (or the equivent of four 24-hour periods) and have decided to stop.

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm not feeling 100%. My sinuses are clogged and I'm coughing mucus.. and am feeling like my mother sounds (only not as extreme). I went to Lee's Golden Buddha #7 and got some of their House Noodle Soup. Yeah... that stuff's good. I ate it when I was recovering after oral surgery... this time I tried it with "a little spicy" (since it's normally served spicy and I've always had it "no spicy"). It's GOOD (and breaking up my mucus).

So, I don't know if I was getting sick separately or if it's what the diet was supposed to do. I'll know more later and keep everyone posted. Until then, I didn't make it as long as Starvation for Sanjaya, but I'm not trying to get him voted off.

No comments: