Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Always look at the bright side of life!

Last night was Spamalot!

Oh my friggin' goodness, I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!

I know the Monty Python and the Holy Grail story mostly by heart. It's great and awesome! I managed to get AWESOME front row mezzanine seats to Spamalot for $25 (plus fees), so we went. I'm glad I made that kind of decision!

The silly humour throughout the show was great! And after seeing it, I can totally understand why Clay Aiken played Sir Robin. And, when the cow was catapulted, the only thing in my mind was "Crypto! You have not been given permission to leave the invasion site!"

I bought a cow ("Fetchez La Vache!") and a killer rabbit. They're now sitting at my desk and I so want to catapult la vache left and right.

I've been listening to the soundtrack today. It's great!

No comments: